Alkali has been Dave Ramsey’s Endorsed Local Provider for Health Insurance since 2006 and was recently selected as the ELP for Property and Casualty Insurance in the Dallas and Ft. Worth Texas areas. Being an ELP is hard work because we are held to a higher standard of excellence. While we do pay a fee to cover website maintenance and employment costs, Dave’s endorsement is not bought — it’s earned.
How does Dave Select his ELPs?
They look for professionals that meet the following criteria:
- Have the heart of a teacher
- Put the client’s needs first
- Have proper licensing — active insurance license and in good standing
- Agree to help clients based on Dave Ramsey’s principles
Each ELP program has additional requirements. Below are the requirements for Insurance Agents:
- Independent Insurance Agent actively marketing policies from multiple carriers
- Actively marketing major medical PPO’s, HMO’s, HSA’s, Home Insurance, and Auto Insurance
- Insurance sales must be a primary source of income (not a part-time job)